STEM Strength supplies silicon to build strength within the plant stem and leaf cell structure. Silicon is an extremely beneficial mineral element not found in base nutrients (as it will precipitate out), or in rockwool and coco. As such, for optimum plant health additional silicon needs to be added as directed.
Using STEM STRENGTH will improve your crop in FOUR specific ways;
- Increased canopy strength as silicon reinforces the cellulose in cell walls. This results in better interception of light and greater photosynthesis as leaves have the structural rigidity to be positioned at the optimum angle to absorb the light.
- Resistance to environmental stresses, including drought, heat, cold, ozone, salinity, mineral toxicity/deficiency. Silicon enforced cell walls can resist the damage that would otherwise warp or burst a cell. Plus, silicon binds toxic elements neutralizing their harmful effects.
- Resistance to pests and pathogens; silica deposited in the cell wall and in silica ‘phytoliths’ provide a structural barrier to any pest or pathogen seeking to gain entry to the cell to feed off it.
- Improve flower bloom from the potassium in STEM STRENGTH.
STEM STRENGTH can also be used as an alternative to ‘pH UP’ products to raise the pH of the fertigation solution.
Directions for Use:
- Apply to tank after you have filled the tank with the water and base nutrients
- Use 1ml / litre from early vegetative through to late flowering (do not overdose).
For best results, use in combination with MESSIAH for hydro/soil crops, and INDICA COCO when cultivating in coco/coir (coconut fibre)
This product will raise the pH of the fertigation solution. Check the pH after addition and adjust the pH with an acidic pH Down product if required.
Formulated using premium grade raw materials and ultra-pure water. Especially suited to hydroponic and coir-based systems where there is no available silicon in the growing medium.
Contains no phytotoxic surfactants (ethanol) or PGRs. Fully soluble solution, not a suspension.
Store out of direct sunlight and away from extremes of heat (4-30 ○C). Keep out of reach of children. For further details on the safe use and handling see the safety data sheet or ask a representative.