The plant growth promoting bacteria in KASHMIR ROOTS deliver beneficial functions which improve both yield and quality, including;
- Solubilizing nutrients. The bacteria in KASHMIR ROOTS release organic acids and chelating agents to liberate nutrients that would otherwise be inaccessible to the plant. This is especially true of phosphorus, but is also important for potassium, sulphur, and iron.
- Stress protection; The bacteria in KASHMIR ROOTS make plants more resilient when exposed to environmental stress (heat, cold, drought, over-watering etc). They can also help the plant resist attack by pathogens and pests.
- Modulating hormone levels; The bacteria in KASHMIR ROOTS produce natural auxins that induce greater rooting in the host plant. Other microbes can also metabolise ACC, which is the precursor to ethylene that causes a range of negative growth effects in your plants.
The consortia of bacteria present in KASHMIR ROOTS are known to possess all three of these modes of action. The specific strains have been thoroughly studied and are only found in KASHMIR ROOTS.
KASHMIR ROOTS contain a range of species and strains of beneficial microbes to ensure that there is a strain suitable for your specific growing conditions and plant variety.
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle before use.
- Apply to your tank after you have filled the tank with the water and base nutrients.
- Add KASHMIR ROOTS at 3-4 ml / litre of water.
- For foliar application add 1ml / litre of water in hand-held or backpack sprayer. Use low pressure for best results.
- Re-apply if you sterilize your system, or if the system is exposed to any agent that could kill the microbes, such as fungicides.
- Wash hands after use.
For best results, use in combination with MESSIAH for hydro/soil crops, and Indica TEMPLE A&B when cultivating in coco/coir (coconut fibre). Use HINDU KUSH as a microbial feedstock in coir-based systems to help the bacteria proliferate.
Store out of direct sunlight and away from extremes of heat (4-30 ○C). Keep out of reach of children. For further details on the safe use and handling see the safety data sheet or ask a representative.