The calcium and magnesium in Indica Cal-Mag is chelated with organic acids. This has a number of benefits for your crops;
- It removes the sulphates and chlorides found in other products that can cause scorch and are directly toxic to your crop and beneficial microbes.
- It keeps the nitrogen level in the product low; thus preventing weak and leggy vegetative growth which is counter productive.
- The chelation locks the calcium and magnesium into the solution thus keeping it available to the plant, even if the pH shifts from the sweet spot.
Use Indica Cal-Mag when;
- Using very soft or purified water that lacks natural ‘hardness’.
- Growing in coco/coir which has a very high potassium and sodium content.
- Using a standard NPK fertilizer that lacks calcium.
- Your plants are suffering from poor calcium nutrition (e.g. necrotic black leaves) or magnesium deficiency (interveinal chlorosis of young leaves).
Directions for Use:
Shake bottle before use.
- Apply to the tank after filling with water and after the addition of base nutrients.
- Apply at 1ml / litre throughout the grow; from transplant to harvest/flush.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not apply as a foliar spray.