Indica’s AFGHAN NECTAR provides all three of these inputs in a highly concentrated, balanced and high-quality form. AFGHAN NECTAR also contains natural saponins to open up the growing media which can become restricted in crops after several weeks of growth.
The concentration of sugars, potassium, phosphorus, and triacontanol in AFGHAN NECTAR are at the same levels or higher than would be found in most standalone products!
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle before use.
- Once you have reduced the daylength to induce flowering, empty your tank/reservoir and fill with fresh water, apply base nutrients.
- Add AFGHAN NECTAR at 1mL / litre at the start of flowering. Raise to 2ml / litre in the final weeks of flowering.
- Wash hands after use.
- For best results, use in combination with MESSIAH for hydro/soil crops, or INDICA TEMPLE COCO when cultivating in coco/coir (coconut fibre).
- After addition, check the pH of the solution is at the optimum for crops = 5.5-6.5. pH will vary depending upon local water quality and any other additives you are using.
- Do not use in combination with other PK boosts, sugar-based boost, or triacontanol boost products.
Formulated specifically for crops growing in hydroponics, coco/coir, and soil using premium grade raw materials and ultra-pure water.
Store out of direct sunlight and away from extremes of heat (4-30 ○C). Keep out of reach of children. For further details on the safe use and handling see the safety data sheet or ask a representative.